Perfect Gifts for Valentine’s Day
It’s always nice to receive presents – and especially on Valentine’s Day – and with all that entails! So, this is a great chance for you to really show your romantic side and show how much you love and you care for your partner.
So, here are Fernanda’s Rules for present buying at Valentine’s:
Fernanda’s Tips 1: BE CREATIVE! – Money isn’t everything, so please don’t think that buying something expensive is a way of showing your love. The most romantic presents are not the ones that cost the most, but they are the ones that are the most creative, and that you really put some thought in to.
Fernanda’s Tips 2: ARRANGE EVERYTHING IN ADVANCE! – To create a nice romantic present, or to plan that perfect day you need time to organise, so don’t leave everything until last minute.
Now let’s look at the presents of Fernanda’s choice.
1. Book a holiday – Even if it’s just a weekend away. A holiday is a great way to show your love and enjoy the moment together. At LastMinute.com you can choose a nice little break, at some great prices.
2. Personalise your gift – There are many presents that can be personalised to add that extra special touch. Aspinal of London have lovely gifts that you can have customised in some way with your loved one’s name or initials.
3. Overnight hotel escape for two – Book a night in a romantic hotel so you can spend hours wrapped in each other’s arms, and with the person who means the most to you. – Shangri-la Hotel
4. Create a scrapbook – Include the photos with the most magical moments of your relationship,… and why not write a few words of why that moment meant so much to you.
5. Buy a fun game to play with your partner. Something that will have you both giggling and laughing, but also sharing an extra little intimacy too!
6. If you’re living together, then you can give a present that suits both of you. This LOVE led light sign below is beautiful!
7. Have you thought of a personalised cushion? It is both cute and romantic.
8. Why not create a romantic video? If you are outgoing and like to express your feelings of love, then spend some time creating a video that shows your love in a romantic or funny way and that will make him laugh and love you even more for the wonderful person that you are.
9. A love letter? Why not? These days with so much technology at our fingertips, the art of letter writing has almost disappeared in to history. And for me that has destroyed one of the most expressive ways of showing your romantic side. So, write him a love letter and send it to his work – or leave it in his bag that he takes to the office. He won’t be expecting either, but that’s the fun of it. I guarantee they will love it!
10. And to finally top it all off, you can arrange a beautiful evening at home: a special Valentine’s dinner, accompanied by a fine wine or two. And don’t forget a few candles and the most arousing of scents wafting through the rooms. And of course you in your finest lingerie for afterwards. PERFECT!
Don’t forget to connect with me on my social media:
♡ INSTAGRAM: @FERNANDAZORZAL
♡ FACEBOOK: @FERNANDAFZORZAL
♡ YOUTUBE: FERNANDA ZORZAL
Lots of love and happy Valentine’s Day